Higher education - Master's or Specialist’s degree – is required to apply to postgraduate study.
The entrance tests are as follows:
- in special discipline, corresponding to the profile areas of training;
- in philosophy,
- in a foreign language determined by the University curriculum and needed to carry out post-graduate thesis research.
The form of entrance examination for foreign citizens is also determined by the admission test program. Successfully completed entrance exams are valid for a calendar year period.
Application deadline - July 21 - August 18.
Entrance exams - August 25 - 15 September.
Areas of training:
- 01.06.01 Mathematics and Mechanics
- 03.06.01 Physics and Astronomy
- 04.06.01 Chemical sciences
- 05.06.01 Earth Sciences
- 06.06.01 Biological sciences
- 09.06.01 Computer Science and Engineering
- 23.06.01 Land transport Technics and technology
- 37.06.01 Psychological Sciences
- 38.06.01 Economics
- 44.06.01 Education and Educational Sciences
- 45.06.01 Linguistics and Literature
- 46.06.01 Historical sciences and archeology
- 47.06.01 Philosophy, ethics and religious studies
- 51.06.01 Cultural science